What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
(i)facilitates user navigation on the website and access to the various services offered ;
(ii) prevents the user from having to re-configure the general features every time he accesses the Site;
(iii) promotes the improvement of the services and performances provided through the Site, following the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies;
(iv) promote own personalized commercial initiatives based on the choices made by the user.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies, technical cookies and profiling cookies, described below:
Certain cookies meet technical requirements that contribute to making a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the Site..
The website may not work properly without these cookies. Sometimes cookies are also used that allow a website to remember information that influences the way the site behaves or presents itself, such as the preferred language or the region where the user is located or to understand how visitors interact with the site collecting and transmitting information in aggregate form and not likely to directly identify the user (analytics).
These types of cookies are also called 'technical'. The law states that 'technical' cookies can be installed on the user's device subject to information, which is provided with this document.
All other cookies, together with statistical cookies managed by third parties, are considered profiling cookies'.
This category mainly includes cookies used to monitor and analyze the activity carried out by the user on the network, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
L'intento è quello di proporre al visitatore la visualizzazione di annunci pertinenti e coinvolgenti per il singolo utente.
The use of these cookies requires the user's prior consent: upon first access, it is considered that the user has consented to the installation of profiling cookies if he continues browsing after presenting the warning on cookies contained in the cookie banner.
Subsequently, the user can refuse the consent by selecting the appropriate boxes contained in the descriptive modules present in this document.
Distinctions between cookies
Cookie can be divided into the following categories according to the feature taken into consideration: the subject of belonging, the duration of storage, the purpose of use.
Distinction by subject of belonging
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user's computer terminal by a computer or domain managed by the site manager, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookie: they are sent to the user's terminal by a machine or a domain that is not managed by the Site manager, but by another person who is the one who processes the data obtained through cookies.
The cookies installed through the Site are both our own and third-party cookies. In the latter case, advertisers and other parties may use their cookies to collect information about user activity on the Site and / or advertisements on which the user has clicked; we provide the link to the policies and consent forms of these third parties or of any intermediaries (if available) to allow users to make their own informed choices.
This information could be used by them to propose you advertisements that they believe can be more interesting for you because it's enough on the content you've seen.
We do not control these cookies. To disable or refuse third-party cookie, you must therefore refer to the websites of third parties.
Distinction by shelf life
-Session cookie: they are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information only for the service requested by the user at any time and are automatically deleted at the end of the session (for example, a list of purchased products) .
- Persistent cookie: The data is stored in these cookies in the user's terminal and can be accessed and used for a period of time defined by Panozzo srl, which can last from a few minutes to considerably longer periods (as specified in the reference tables in this document).
Distinction for use purposes
- Essential cookie: allow you to browse the site and use all its features. Without these cookies some services or functions could not be provided and browsing on the Site would not be easy or functional.
- Functionality cookie: they allow you to remember the user's choices on the Site and / or the services that the user expressly requires, in order to provide him with more advanced and more personalized services, such as personalizing a certain page or remembering if and what was previously proposed to the user.
-Analysis Cookies: collect information about the use of the Site by the user (such as the indication of the most frequently visited pages, the verification of the recurring patterns of use of the Site, etc.) and allow to improve its functioning, helping to understand any difficulties encountered in using the Site.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: to publish advertisements that are considered of interest to the user, for example limiting the number of times an advertisement is presented on the Site (as the cookie remembers what the user has seen on the Site) and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. This information can be shared with other parties, for example, advertisers. For more information on Targeting and Advertising cookie and how they can be disabled as well as exercising consent with the forms in this document,the following sites are recommended : Your Online Choices e About Computer Cookie.
Consent management method
Browser configuration mode
Regarding the browser configuration, the user can use one of the following procedures, depending on the type of browser used:- Google Chrome (Under Tools Settings)> Show advanced settings> Privacy (Content settings)>Cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (In Tools Menu) Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced
- Safari favourite > Privacy
- Firefox (In Tools Menu) Options> Privacy> Cookies
- Opera Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies
If you have a different browser, we advise you to check in the browser manual which mode is used to configure cookie management or to consult the Wikipedia page - Aiuto: Cookies.
Cookie usedThe following descriptive tables of the cookies installed through the Site, specify the subject of belonging, the purpose of each, the duration of storage as well as the exercise of consent or opposition.
If the cookie is a third party, a link is provided to the latter's policy or to any intermediary (when available) in order to allow the user to make an informed choice in this regard..
If the direct link to third parties is not available, the following links may be used Your Online Choices e About Computer Cookies per ottenere maggiori informazioni in merito ai Targeting e Advertising cookies e su come si possa disabilitarli.
Navigation / indispensable / performance / process or security cookie contributes to the functioning of the site, for example the ability to navigate between pages or access protected areas.
If it is blocked, the site cannot function properly.
N.B.: the security cookie is a sub-type that allows users to be authenticated, prevent the fraudulent use of login credentials and protect data from unauthorized parties. Can eg. contain digitally signed and encrypted records for the user's account ID.
Not essential technical cookie
Functionality / preference / location / session cookie allows to store information that changes the behavior or appearance of the site (preferred language, size of texts and characters, geographical area where you are).
If it is blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised.